jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

¡ A TERRIBLE DAY !


HELLO EVERYBODY: Today I want to share with you an anecdote related to my first semester as a college student....... ¡Here we go!

That wednesday I had an assessment examination at university, so I tried to be earlier than usual, but that day I never imagined what was going to happen: "A PROTEST."

When I arrived at university everything seemed to be normal. I went into the classroom, the teacher gave us the copy for the exam, so I began to resolve it. The exam wasn't a problem, it was too easy. Most of my classmates finished before time, so some of them went to eat something or just took a break.I was one of the last one in finish, but I prefered to stay in the classroom. Suddenly, my teacher, another classmate and me heard a loud noise, my teacher thought it was a building which was being pulled down, but my classmate said: "It's a papa bomb."I was frightened so much. At the beginning, the teacher didn't believe it, but after my classmate Sara came to the classroom and she told us about what happened; some hooded people stopped two buses and they stole money from the drivers.

There was order of evacuation, so everybody began to leave. I was in the area of administration when I saw some hooded coming, it was terrible, I was scared, so I tried to walk fast. I could see smoke, but I didn't know where it came from.
Everybody had to come out and I had to come back home by walking because when I went out to get the bus I didn't know which one took me home.

1 comentario:

Sandra dijo...

My memories as a first semester student don't include any "papa bombs" Unfortunately, they are now part of my memories as a teacher at UV. As a student, I remember having an idea of what students were to protest against. I don't really know what triggers a protest here anymore.