martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

¡ MY FAMILY HERO !

Hello Everybody: I came back again and I want to share about a person who I love too much, she's my mom, her name is Concepción López Roa, she is a nurse and she is from Bogotá. My mom is very pretty. She has black eyes and straight hair. She has some freckles and a pointed noise. She's slender and tall. She usually uses a ponytail although she has short hair. Also she has bangs.

My mom is my family hero because has the qualities that I consider they should have, for example, she is talented, strong, reliable, responsible, kind, diligent, brave, loved, well-organized, and others.

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BUSY MOM...

Also I consider her my family hero because: During the week she gets up at 5:00 because has to prepare lunch and breakfast.

6:00 a.m. She wakes up my brother.
6:00 a.m.- 6:20 a.m. She takes a shower and gets dressed.
6:20 a.m.- 6:28 a.m. She serves breakfast for my brother and her.
6:30 a.m. She takes my brother to school.
6:45 a.m. She gets work. She works until 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. Due to her job my mom can't come home to have lunch, so she has lunch in a restaurant.
1:00 p.m After, she comes back to her office and starts to work again.
8:00 p.m. She arrives at home.
8:20 p.m. She prepares dinner.
8:30 p.m. She serves dinner, she eats it and watches TV.
8:50 p.m. She washes the dishes.
9:00 p.m. My mom goes to the supermarket to buy food for the following day.
9:30 p.m.- 10:30 p.m. She does the laundry.

When my mom needs to catch up on her work or finishing a report she arrives home late and after she has prepared and served the dinner she works on the computer until 12:00 p.m.

As you can see, my mother is very diligent and she does her work with love and dedication. I try to help her during the week serving lunch for my brother and my dad, doing the dishes and making the beds. On weekend I and my brother are helping her with the chores, I sweep and mop. I think all these things are not enough to thank my mom all effort she does, but it's a way to tell her: "We love you".

2 comentarios:

Diana dijo...

hi Maria C,you know? i admire you!
and i see that you love so much your family, and i think that in the future you'll be like your mother. best whishes for you!!!

Evy3263 dijo...

Hi M.C
I like so much your blog and I know that you will be a great teacher.