jueves, 9 de octubre de 2008

¡ H e l l o E v e r y b o d y !


I'm María Conchita Beltrán. I'm 19 years old, I was born in Cali (Colombia) and I'm a student. I consider myself as a kind person because I always like to help when I can. If you want a friend here I am.

I like eating cookies and bread because for me they're delicious. Of course, I love eating vegetables too because they help me to grow healthy and strong. I like surfing the Web because there I can learn so much about different topics. My favorite sport is the basketball because it's easy to play and it helps me to grow more. I love the colors blue, yellow, red and white because they're cheerful colors. I prefer books about biographies or self-help books, I think they're very interesting and teach you something.

I enjoy staying at home with my family, watching TV, studying or just resting. The kind of music I like best is Christian Music because I'm Christian and to tell you the truth I don't listen to other kind of music.

I like people who are responsible, reliable, diligent, studious, humorous and enthusiastic because I think you can work well with them because they go ahead in spite of their problems, so I like productive people and people who are supporters of law and order. I don't like lies because they can destroy any relationship, so I like honest people. I particularly dislike doing a mediocre work, I'm very demanding about doing things the best that I can that's why I'm very perfectionist, but I know that I have to correct this trait because it generates too much stress something not too beneficial for my health.
So you can find a friend in me or just a great listener, I hope to hear from you. Have a nice day.

4 comentarios:

Nathi dijo...

Hi, your blog is very funny. good bye

fernanda dijo...

hello Maria:

your blog is very nice because you describe your live in litle words.

good night...

Juan dijo...

Heyy!! What A Nice Blog..So Much Better Than Mine...jjjaja...And You Look So Different In These Photo....

♦Lucho's-Brain dijo...

Hi Maria C.
Just saying Hi! ok take care see you! ☺